CHURCH OF GOD
How happy is the one You choose & bring near to live in Your courts! We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, the holiness of Your temple
DECLARATION OF FAITH
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That
Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all
and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word,
and by the Holy Ghost.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the
baptism in the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. In the Lord's Super and washing of the saints' feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to
Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for righteous and
eternal punishment for the wicked.
Our mission is to be Living epistles, sharing the gospel, loving + giving hope.
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
SERVICE / PROGRAM SCHEDULE
10:45 AM | SUNDAY
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE
7:00 PM | SUNDAY
SUNDAY NIGHT SERVICE
**Night services are selective & announced prior to being held**
8:00 PM | TUESDAY
8:00 PM | FRIDAY